TGI Fridays has new weekday specials including a $5 Cheeseburger on Tuesdays and a $5 Chicken Sandwich on Wednesdays. The chain also has a Choose 2 special.
The new weekday specials are listed below. To get the deal of the day ask your server for the Weekday Special or show your server this announcement on the TGI Fridays website.
The current TGI Fridays Weekday Specials are:
- Monday: Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta, $5.99 for a lunch portion or $8.99 for a full portion
- Tuesday: $5 Cheeseburger and Frie
- Wednesday: $5 Chicken Sandwich and Fries
- Thursday: Big Ribs with seasoned fries and cole slaw, $7.99 for a half-rack, $12.99 for a full rack of ribs
- Friday: $12 Endless Appetizers all day. Choose from Boneless Wings (upgrade to traditional wings for $3 more), Pan-Seared Pot Stickers, Green Bean Fries, Mozzarella Sticks, and Whiskey-Glazed Sesame Chicken Strips.
*Valid for Dine-In or Online orders only on the days listed for each offer at participating Fridays™ locations. Not valid for delivery. Beverage not included. Tax and gratuity not included. No coupon necessary. Select items and sizes for each offer only. No substitutions. One offer per person, per visit. Unless required by law, offer cannot be redeemed for cash. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, coupon, promotion, discount, Choose 2, or Endless Apps®. Limited time only, while supplies last. Offer valid only in U.S.
Choose 2 Special
Get two meats and two sides for $14.99 with the Choose 2 special at TGI Fridays.
Choose from ribs, steak, chicken and seafood. Select two meats from this list:
- Half-Rack of Big Ribs
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken
- Dragon-Glaze Salmon
- Fried Shrimp
- Coconut Shrimp
- 6 oz Sirloin
And add mashed potatos and lemon-butter broccoli, all for $14.99. You can upgrade to a premium side for an additional charge.