Get two three-course meals for $20 with the new Fridays Feast for Two at TGI Fridays.
The Fridays Feast, which begins today, Wednesday, October 3, 2018, gives you two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts for $20. The menu options are:
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Buffalo Chicken and Bacon Flatbread
- Loaded Fries
- Pan-Seared Pot Stickers.
- Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken
- Cheeseburger with Seasoned Fries
- Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta
- Crispy Chicken Tenders.
Or, for $2 more (total price for two of $22), upgrade to these entrees:
- Whiskey-Glazed Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Lemon Butter Broccoli
- Dragon-Glazed Salmon with Super Veggies and Jasmine Rice
- 6-oz Center Cut Sirloin with Mashed Potatoes and Lemon Butter Broccoli
- Half Rack of Ribs with Seasoned Fries and Cole Slaw.
- Two mini chocolate Bundt Cakes.
Good at participating locations. No coupon required. Not valid with other promotions. For more details see: TGI Fridays Feast.