HOP has a free Scary Face Pancake for kids on Halloween. The chain also just launched a holiday menu and kids free deal good every day starting today, Monday, October 29, 2018.
The Kids Scary Face Pancake is priced at $4.59 and is available all through the month of October, IHOP announced.
All kids age 12 and under can get a free Scary Face Pancake between 7 a.m.-10 p.m. on Halloween (Wednesday, October 31, 2018). More details are on the IHOP Home Page.
Each order of Scary Face Pancake comes with one fluffy, oversized buttermilk pancake, topped with a bright whipped topping smile and eyes, and strawberry nose. Young guests also receive mini oreos and pierces of candy corn that they can use to tive their pancake a candy face.
*Details of Halloween special: All kids age 12 & under get a free Scary Face Pancake between 7 a.m.-10 p.m. on Wednesday, October 31 at participating locations. One per child. Dine in only.
Kids Free Oct. 29 – Dec. 31
IHOP also has a kids eat free special and a new holiday menu starting Monday, October 29, 2018.
Sure to warm the hearts of guests of any age, the festive menu line-up is inspired by the new movie, The Grinch. Although the movie does not arrive in theaters until November 9, the new Grinch-inspired menu is available at IHOP restaurants now through December 31, 2018. And to celebrate the season, from 4 pm to 10 PM, kids 12 and under receive a free entrée from the kids menu with each purchase of an adult entrée.
The new holiday menu includes:
- Grinch’s Green Pancakes: Two Grinch green buttermilk pancakes topped with sweet cream cheese icing, red candy hearts, crowned with creamy, green whipped topping.
- Minty Who Hot Chocolate: Hot chocolate with mint syrup topped with creamy green whipped topping and red candy hearts.
- Who-Roast Beast Omelette: Our big, fluffy omelette filled with shredded beef, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, sautéed jalapeños, onions and golden hash browns topped with tangy BBQ sauce, more shredded cheese and a Serrano pepper. Served with three Buttermilk pancakes.
- Whoville Holiday Cheesecake French Toast: Two King’s Hawaiian® rolls, French-toasted and layered with creamy cheesecake filling, raspberry topping and creamy whipped topping.
For the littlest of Whos, IHOP is also introducing a new kids menu for the season:
- Young Grinch Minty Who Hot Chocolate: A kid’s sized hot chocolate with mint syrup and topped with creamy green whipped topping and red candy hearts.
To celebrate Illumination and Universal Pictures’ partnership with IHOP, Droga5’s latest creative campaign for the brand inserts the new Grinch-themed menu into a fun and irreverent situation inspired by the movie. The TV spot opens in a police precinct during the holidays with a visibly-shaken victim who’s had his new Grinch’s Green Pancakes stolen. The inspiration is that when you bring Whoville to IHOP, you’d better keep a close eye on them when the Grinch is around. The spot is airing nationally on TV, online and on social media beginning, and can be viewed here.
The IHOP Grinch menu is available at IHOP restaurants nationwide from October 29 through December 31, 2018. IHOP announced the new menu and kids free deal on the IHOP Home Page.
*From 4 PM to 10 PM, kids 12 and under receive a free entrée from the kids menu with each purchase of an adult entrée. For a limited time at participating locations. Drinks not included unless otherwise specified. Not valid with any other discounts or coupons. Dine-in only. For more information or to find the nearest location, visit IHOP.com.