Dunkin’ Donuts is giving out free tea from 10 AM to 2 PM on Friday, January 19, 2018.
To celebrate National Hot Tea Month, the chain is giving out a free Bold Breakfast™ Black Tea Sachet to every customer who makes a purchase. Good from 10 am to 2 pm January 19, 2018, at participating Dunkin’ stores.
Dunkin’ Donuts has a full lineup of premium hot teas. Served in pyramid tea sachets containing high-quality full leaf teas and herbal infusions for the optimal steep, Dunkin’ Donuts tea offerings include:
- Bold Breakfast™ Black Tea: A bold blend of full leaf black tea for a full-bodied flavor.
- Harmony Leaf™ Green Tea: A vibrant full leaf green tea delivering a delicate earthy flavor.
- Chamomile Fields™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring chamomile flowers, citrus and herbs combined to offer a fragrant and delicate taste.
- Hibiscus Kiss™ Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion featuring hibiscus, herbs and natural berry flavors to deliver bright and juicy flavors in every sip.
- Cool Mint Herbal Infusion: A caffeine-free herbal infusion combining peppermint leaves and natural herbs to offer a cool, invigorating taste.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ premium hot teas can be enjoyed at home, on-the-go or at work, with each flavor available for purchase by the cup or in boxes containing 15 individually-wrapped pyramid tea sachets, at the suggested retail price of $6.99. The free tea offer was announced on the Dunkin’ Donuts Facebook page.