Get a free dessert at Bob Evans on Monday, October 9, 2017, if you come for lunch or dinner in pajamas.
The chain is launching the return of Meatloaf to the menu and to celebrate Meatloaf as the ultimate comfort food, Bob Evans invites guests to come dressed in their pajamas (the most comfortable clothing) try a new Comfort Classic Dinner and then get a free desser
Bob Evans new Classic Comfort Dinners are all served with freshly baked bread and start at $7.99. The new menu includes:
- MEATLOAF: Thick-sliced beef & pork meatloaf is griddled and glazed with smoky-sweet Bob Evans Wildfire® sauce. Then the dish is topped with made-from-scratch crispy haystack onions and served with Green beans with ham and mashed potatoes.
- NEW PARMESAN GRILLED CHICKEN: A marinated chicken breast, fresh broccoli and griddled red-skin potatoes are topped with homemade creamy Parmesan cheese sauce and crispy bacon crumble.
- SLOW-ROASTED TURKEY & DRESSING: Bob Evans turkey is slow-roasted for 6 hours and carved fresh, then served with mashed potatoes & gravy, dressing, cranberry relish and green beans with ham.
- SLOW-ROASTED POT ROAST: Slow-roasted for nine hours. Served with glazed carrots, grilled onions and beef gravy on top of mashed potatoes.
For more details on the fall menu, visit https://www.bobevans.com/fall.
* While supplies last. Dine-in only; offer available all day October 9 and 16, 2017.
Bob Evans announced the coupons in This Email.