Get a $1 Whopper, a $1 Chicken Sandwich and other deals with these Burger King app coupons good now through Sunday, December 2, 2018. Current Burger King app coupons include:
- $1 Whopper (good only on a Mobile Order)
- $1 Crispy Chicken Sandwich (good only on a Mobile Order)
- Buy one get one free Whopper
- $5 Whopper Meal (Whopper, small fries, small drink)
- $5 Crispy Chicken Meal (Crispy Chicken Sandwich, small fries, small drink)
- $5 Whopper Jr Meal for two (two each: Whopper Jr, small fries, small drink)
- $4.99 for 2 Original Chicken Sandwiches and 2 small fries
- $3.99 for 2 Whopper Jrs and 2 small fries
- $3 Double Cheeseburger Meal (Double Cheeseburger, small fries, small drink)
- $8.99 Whopper Meal for two (2 each of Whopper, small fries, small drink)
- Buy one get one free Bacon, Egg & Cheese Croissan’wich
- $4 two Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissan’wiches, 1 small has brown and 1 small coffee
- $3 Chicken Fries and 1 Large French Fries
You can download the app to get your coupons at: Burger King App Coupons.
Deals vary by location but most places have the Whopper buy one, get one free coupon, as well as a other specials.
Once you have downloaded the app you’ll need to log in with Facebook or an email account. To see what BK coupons are available, click the Coupons tab. While you are in a BK restaurant, click “Use In-Restaurant” for the coupon you want.
The BK app also allows you to pay for your order with your mobile phone.
Specific features include:
-Exclusive Coupons: Access hot mobile coupons right from your phone. We refresh coupons frequently, so the savings never get stale.
– Find Your BK®: Locate your nearest BURGER KING® restaurant. Use list-view or map-view searching, or filter by restaurant features and distance.
– Menu: Explore your BK® favorites and discover our freshest menu additions. Plus, you can browse item descriptions and nutritional information at any time.
– Mobile Payment: Add a BK® Crown Card or activate a Virtual Card to make paying wallet-free. You can see balances and easily reload funds right from your phone.
It is suggested that you enable Location Services when you first launch the app.